SODA AND SALT
Food grade soda
The product finds many uses in the food industry and in households.
- Production of food and beverages
- Main ingredient in baking powders
- Ready to eat cake and pasty component
- Ingredient in frozen yeast products
- Fruit washing agent
- Odour absorbent
- Cleaning agent
An animal feed ingredient intended for feed manufacturers and private farmers. Available in powder and granule forms (compact soda).
- Acidity regulator; stabilises pH at 6.0 to 6.8
- Ingredient in feed mixes and premixes
- Improves animal feeding efficiency
Its acid neutralisation action, potential binding with other chemicals and cleaning properties help pharmaceutical grade soda find widespread use.
- Manufacture of various effervescent tablets
- Ingredient in drugs and dietary supplements
- Manufacture of toothpaste
- Component of selected wellness products
A specially purified soda grade with specific granulometric parameters.
- Ingredient in dialysis media
- Removes hazardous toxins from the human body
- Cartridge component
Industrial grade soda
The product is available in several grain fractions, from fine-grained to ultra-coarse grained.
- Additive in laundry washing powders
- Component in fire extinguisher charges
- Production of paper
- Oil extraction
- Leather industry
- Building facade cleaning agent